For the purposes of this Agreement, Sound effects stand for a set of digital sounds, designed to be added in a video and/or audio production.
The Buyer means any natural or legal person that has purchased at least one sound effect on his behalf from G4F SFX.
If the Buyer is a natural person, he is the only user of the sounds effects, only holder of the Licence. If the Buyer is a legal person, all the members, partners, employees, shall comply with the followings conditions and limitations.
Licence Royaltie free
Sound effects royalty free products are sold to you with a lifetime non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide licence for synchronization rights only. As such, you have the right to synchronize the sound effects in any video and audio productions for any purposes. The licence applies worldwide.
The Licence is granted after receipt of your payment. The use of the sound effects is free of any additional fee.
The confirmation of the online order means unconditional acceptance to the stated terms, conditions and limitations of use. In the event of a breach of the Licence Agreement, action may be taken against you by the company.
You have the right to synchronize the Sound effects with several video and/or audio productions, applications, live performances including but not limited to:
- Film, video, DVD and TV productions
- Corporate video and educational applications
- Training, marketing and trade show
- Musical production
- Web pages and multimedia applications
- Video games, computer games, interactive programs
- Speech and audio book products
- Online streaming and video broadcast websites such as Youtube
- Social Media such as Facebook & Twitter
- Radio presentations & commercials
As a part of these productions, you may copy, adapt, distribute, sell, give away or make available the sound effects to the public without limitations for any purpose.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You are not authorized to:
– Transmit, provide access to (temporarily or permanently), sell, lease or give away for free one or more unsynchronized Sound effects in any form and by any means, including World Wide Web, audio streaming, electronic storage device, or any delivery method now known or which shall become known, to unauthorized third parties, with or without consideration. For instance, you may not give away for free one Sound effect or more to someone who didn’t pay the Licence fee. You may also not provide access to the Sound effect in your website so that someone else can use the Sound effect. Other example, you may not resell the Sound effect on your personal website or any distribution platform.
– Transfer, re-record, copy or duplicate any Sound effect, by any delivery method, in whole or in part, for any purpose not authorized under this licence agreement without express authorization from the company.
The prices of our products are given in Euros. The Sound effects ordered will be invoiced according to the price in use at the moment of the order validation. The price of products is payable cash on the effective date of order. You shall pay the amount whether you use the Sound effects or not.
If you are an organization and that the soundbank will be used by several sound designers or on several audio workstations , please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you an invoice dedicated for a multi-user licencing of the soundbanks.
The Company is not liable for any loss or damage, caused or alleged to be caused by the result of the use of the Sound effects, such as data loss, hacking, viruses, service breaks, or any other unintended problems.
Right of withdrawal
No Sound effects already bought will be eligible for an exchange or refund.
Neither of the two parties shall have failed in its contractual obligations, in the case that their execution may be delayed, hindered or impeded by an act of God or case of absolute necessity.
Here, a case of absolute necessity encompasses any unpredictable, irresistible and external event, unforeseeable, inevitable, independent of the will of the parties and which cannot be prevented by them, despite all reasonably possible efforts.
According to the French Law of January 6, 1978, you have an access, rectification and retraction right on your private information.
Severability of clauses
If any part of these terms and conditions would be declared unlawful, void, or unenforceable, this part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Modify and update
Term of the agreement
The Licence will be effective as long as you use the Sound effects and don’t breach any of the terms and conditions. If this Agreement ends, you must destroy the Sound effects and every copy of it.
The parties agree that this contract is subject to French law. Any point of contention concerning the present agreement is to be resolved by Bordeaux’s Courts of Law.